Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dale Allison's article on the Resurrection

Published in the Journal Philosophia Christi three years ago, this article is very hard to come by- but totally worth it if you haven't read it yet. It is a written response to two articles also published in Philosophia Christi, one be Gary Habermas and one by William Lane Craig. It produces, in my opinion, the very best case for skepticism since the book "Resurrecting Jesus" (also written by Allison). If you haven't read it yet, get your hands on a copy and read it! You will thank yourself later. I can get you a copy of Allison's article if you email me at andy.scicluna@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this, Andy. I think Allison came out on top in that exchange, though I still have some doubts about the hallucination hypothesis. I hope you're able to post comments soon so we can get a good discussion going.

    ReplyDelete